...Continuing a tradition of excellence one student at a time.
High School is dedicated to providing a safe, collaborative learning
community that challenges individuals to achieve their full potential.
Gilbert High School believes in:
- the worth and dignity of each individual.
- the ability of all students to learn.
- the use of teaching strategies that foster responsibility, critical thinking, and life-long learning.
- the development of skills that will enable students to compete in a global and technological society.
- the development of career and college ready students.
First Arizona High School to receive Outcomes Based Accreditation by
the North Central Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement.
Recognized, in 1996, for 75 years of continuous membership.
2314 students; 110 classroom teachers; 5 counselors; 2 psychologists; 5
administrators; 1 librarian; 1 speech pathologist; 1 Special Education
Over 220 courses in 14 departments including: Advanced Placement and
Honors Curriculum, Comprehensive Core Curriculum, School-to-Work,
Community College Dual Credit Courses, ELL, On-Site Special Education
and Vocational/Technological Programs.
SCHEDULE: Two 18-week semesters. Each day contains seven 55 minute periods including lunch. Classes meet every day.
FAX NUMBER ADMINISTRATION: 480 497-5673
FAX NUMBER RECORDS:
Information regarding policies, student services, attendance, procedures, academics and district regulations.