GHS Scholarship Guide
Flinn -Sophomores and Juniors
Flinn Scholarship applicants should:
- Participate and demonstrate leadership in a variety of extracurricular activities;
- Attain at least a 3.5 grade-point average (unweighted);
- Rank in the top 5 percent of their graduating class (if the school reports class rank);
- Score a minimum 29* on the ACT (composite score), 1300* on the old SAT I (CR+M), or 1360* on the new SAT I (ERW+M). We do not consider the writing section of the ACT or the essay section of the old SAT.
- For further information go to www.flinnscholars.org also dates of information sessions
- Community College Presidential Scholarship links:
The Army Reserve 4-year Minuteman Scholarship-this covers full tuition and fees. go to usar.army.mil/MinutemanScholarship for qualifications and further information.
Otto and Edna Neely Foundation Scholarship Due: April 7, 2017
Horatio Alger Assoc. seniors who will be pursuing post secondary education in a career or technical certificate/degree program. Scholarship worth up to: &2,500.00
go to: https://scholars.horatioalfer.org/scholarships/about-our-scholarship-programs/technical/.